Welcome To Beer Bros
BEERBROS - COVID-19 LEVEL 4 RE-OPENING
It has been a long time since we last saw you and we are glad that we finally can! We have completed all the mandatory health regulations. We are permitted to trade (with restrictions) during level 4, as of
Monday 11 May 2020
and will remain open providing that the operating procedures listed below are followed.
We also have EXCELLENT NEWS! We are supplying cloth facemasks and hand sanitizers, of which all profits will be donated to the Solidarity Fund. Check out the New Products tab on our website for more info.
Customers Ordering Process:
- Shoppers are encouraged to place and pay for orders online.
- Once payment reflects, orders will be prepared and packed, ready for courier or collection in store. NOTE: We can ONLY courier food items (grain / malt, rye, yeast, sugars, hops), product packaging (caps), chemicals (sanitizer, brew wash).
- Customers will be notified via SMS and email once their order is ready.
- We anticipate order turnaround times to be between 24 to 48 working hours (weekends excluded).
- Collection / Retail Sale time slots will be as follows:
Monday to Friday between 10h00 and 13h00, and then between 14h30 and 16h30.
Saturday from 08h00 to 12h00.
- Times in between open slots will strictly be for sanitizing of retail space, preparing orders and restocking.
- As much as we love catching up with our customers, we ask you to kindly keep your time in store to an absolute minimum, for safety and precaution purposes. After Lockdown levels are lifted, we can all have a good catch up!
Entering BeerBros Shop Protocol:
- A maximum of 1 customer will be permitted in the shop at any point in time. Strictly, only 1 person per household to collect an order or be in store.
- You will be required to queue outside and apply social distancing of at least 3 meters.
- Wearing a facemask is compulsory and all customers are to make use of the hand sanitizer at the door. .
- As per COVID-19 safety requirements, a staff member will record all customers names, contact numbers and temperature on a record sheet. Persons with a temperature above 38 degrees Celsius will not be allowed in store and are encourage to see their doctor immediately.
- Electronic payments such as Zapper and Pay Fast are encouraged rather than cash or card payments (however these options are available if necessary).
- We request that when shopping, products are NOT touched, unless they are intended for purchase.
- Reasonable quantities of items will be allowed to be purchased at the sole discretion of the store manager so as to allow all customers the opportunity and availability of our products.
- Purchasing excessive quantities of items for 3rd parties other than yourself will not be allowed to enable us to ensure, as far as possible, availability of products for all of our customers.
Please Note: Our staffs’ safety as well our customers’ safety is of utmost importance to us!