The purpose of our business is to offer and provide products and services to our clients, whether they are hobbyists, commercial clients, brewers or distillers. We commit to meeting regular and emergency orders to ensure that our customers meet their own personal and/or commercial objectives. To ensure we meet the needs of our clients, we have invested in technologies that enable us to collaborate with one another. This platform is housed in a secure, private and proprietary space. Our clients can access products or services via our retail outlet, our on-line store (www.beerbros.co.za) and via our world class collaborative communications platform (https://beerbros.pfirestorm.co.za).
The combination of our unique technology offering and the backup of our team, directors and shareholders, we are professionally equipped to partner with our clients and support their growth and success.
The team at BeerBros is lean and mean. We are passionate about making beer and enjoy supporting others to do the same. Our client facing team is made of up by
- Adrian Ryley (Managing Director)
- Clair Bevan (Branch Manager)
- Byron Warnecke (Assistant Branch Manager)
Our retail offering, run out of our Hillcrest store, aims to provide beer brewing enthusiasts with everything they need to support and sustain their hobbies and micro businesses.
Click HERE to view the on-line shop product line which can also be found in-store.
Our wholesale arm works to support the supply-chain of micro brewers, including ingredients, equipment and expertise. We have an expanding network of brewers across South Africa and this area of our business is poised for significant growth.
BeerBros Franchise Opportunities
BeerBros Retail outlets across South Africa will be available to interested entrepreneurs in the format of a franchise from 2020. If you are an interested party, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to establish communication and find out more about this incredible opportunity.
‘BBB” is an exclusive membership programme, designed to give you access to a unique range of benefits, rewards and other special services at discounted rates. Becoming a BBB Member is simple and seamless. By registering on this site, you become a BBB Member. What does this mean?
You will have access to a world class cloud based customer portal that is secure and proprietary to you. Accessing this portal as a BBB Member gives you a range of functions and conveniences which include:
- 24/7 access to all your data and communications from anywhere in the world;
- The ability to collaborate with us privately and securely;
- A direct and secure communication channel to BeerBros in your own time and own space;
- A Unique e-storage facility for you to share documents with us (and audio or video files) or even store your personal and private documents for your own personal use: finally a place to keep your golden recipes in a secure and private space!
That's just the beginning. In addition, members will:
- Receive personalized services and product offerings based on the information you share with us in your profile.. The more information you give us, the more we can give you what you want.
- Be the first to know about new innovative products and new stock.
- Be the first to be invited to our Brew Days and other events.
- Have a chance to win a monthly prize simply by having purchased any item in-store or on-line during the prize month.
- Receive 'member only' discounts where the BIG ORANGE DOT appears on selected items in-store.
- Receive something special in your birthday month. Make sure you update your profile on-line!
- Receive our regular digital newsletter direct to your email account.
- Have the opportunity to take up some advertising space at heavily discounted rates: -
- In our digital Newsletter
- On our In-store digital media screen
- Ts and Cs will apply.
Beer Bros is a Level 4 BEE approved business.
SOCIAL RESPONSABILITY/CORPORATE INVESTMENT
BeerBros has selected Autism South Africa as its core social investment partner. We raise funds throughout the year and for the past 8 years have had an annual golf day, via our partners, that focuses on raising funds for this outstanding organisation. For more information, visit www.autismsouthafrica.org